Who’s your celebrity crush?
Live from Lincoln Center
Josh Groban on What’s Cooking Show, Part 1
2) You Are Loved
3) February Song
5) Happy In My Heartache
6) Allа Luce Del Sole
7) The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
9) Hollow Talk
10) Live & Let Die (instrumental)
11) Drum Solo
12) Voce Existe Em Mim
13) Un Alma Mas
15) To Where You Are
17) I Believe
18) You Raise Me Up
ThrowbackThursday Wookiee Photo of the Day!! Josh Groban in an episode of Ally McBeal!
Photo from tg4jg gallery - thanks!
Josh Groban - Funny translation with percussionist Pete - Helsinki 05/21 2013 (by MissTilney)
Josh asks his percussionist Pete (who is Finnish) to translate his words to Finnish. First Pete translates well but then he becomes cheeky and translates quite something else than what Josh says! :-D Pete’s translations below for you who don’t speak Finnish. :-)
1. Hello and welcome to the concert.
2. Great to be here in wonderful Helsinki again.
3. I’ve never seen so many drunks on the streets.
4. I don’t understand why you eat Santa’s reindeer here. (My note: reindeer is eaten quite a bit here)
5. In fact, the artist here doesn’t understand a word of what we’re speaking…the afterparty is in his hotel room.
6. Room numer 2309.
7. Free booze.
Josh Groban receives A LOT of flowers from Russian Grobanites at Crocus City Hall in Moscow, Russia. (19/05/13)
Josh Groban answering questions from fans in Helsinki, Finland. (21/05/13) Includes a hilarious moment with a gong, what he would invent if he was a mad scientist, his most embarrassing moment on stage & can he say the Finnish r-sound. Also, a lucky fan gets invited onto the stage.
VIDEO: Watch Josh’s interview ( http://bcove.me/8zhzbueo ) from iTV’s ‘This Morning’
VIDEO: Watch Josh’s performance t.co/iDdTB8Ofda from iTV’s ‘This Morning’